Lumark has experienced steady growth over the years to now be placed in a position where we can offer our clients a complete in-house service.
Professional Marine, Commercial and Architectural metal fabrication services
Our capabilities begin with an idea or a problem requiring the right solution. We begin by formulating a plan and creating a pathway through it. We provide the answers that meet the project’s requirements to an excellent standard, then identify the possible obstacles and their resolutions before moving ahead with fabrication.
A transparent process
We work in collaboration with the client and invite their input for the purpose of achieving the best possible results to meet their expectations. We bring an experienced eye to working through the process and involving the team members concerned at every stage.
One eye on the future
Apprenticeships are very important to us. Being able to instil pride and integrity in your chosen career is the most important contribution we can make to help sustain the business of high-end marine and custom fabrication in an educational and nurturing environment.
- ISO9001/14001/45001 – Quality Management System , Environment Management System , Health and Safety Management System
- Milling and Lathe works
- CNC press – 160t – 4000mm
- Certified MIG and TIG welding:
- DNV – 5083 aluminum
- Lloyds – 5083 Aluminum / 316 stainless steel / 2205 duplex stainless steel / Steel
- Siemens Solid Edge 2021- 3D design and drafting. 3D assembly modelling
- Project Management
- Superyacht extensions and new builds
- Superyacht refits and repairs
- Commercial vessel refits and new builds
- Commercial fabrication and construction
- Architectural fabrication
- Bespoke design and fabrication
- CNC milling and lathe machining
- CNC wire cutting
- Waterjet cutting up to 150mm thick materials
- Lasercutting up to 32mm thick materials
- CNC gaskets cutting
- Abrasive blasting, water blasting and protective coatings
- 300t and 600t marine travel lifts
- Project sheds up to 90mtr x 25mtr x 25mtr
Gold Coast workshop
- 50,000sqm of hardstand with the options of fully enclosed sheds from 8 to 45 metres as well as undercover work areas for vessels up 100 feet
- Multiple boat lifting options including 50 and 300 tonne travelifts, 12 and 14 tonne forklifts, 45 tonne hydraulic trailer, and accommodation for vessels with beams of up to 10 metres